Program Offering and Eligibility
If you have been prescribed HEMLIBRA and you are eligible, you may be able to get help with your drug costs.
The program helps with up to a $15,000 maximum limit per calendar year in drug co-pay costs. You pay as little as $0 per co-pay per treatment.
Patients may owe more than $0 depending on how the health insurance plan applies manufacturer co-pay assistance to out-of-pocket costs.
- Have been prescribed HEMLIBRA for an FDA-approved indication
- Are 18 years of age or older, or have a caregiver or have a legally authorized person to manage the patient's co-pay assistance
- Have commercial (private or non-governmental) insurance.* This includes plans available through state and federal health insurance exchanges
- Reside and receive treatment in the United States or U.S. Territories
- Are not receiving assistance through the Genentech Patient Foundation or any other charitable organization for the same expenses covered by the program
- Are not a government beneficiary and/or participant in a federal or state-funded health insurance program (e.g., Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Medicaid, VA, DoD, TRICARE)
*Commercial insurance includes plans you receive from your job or plans from the Health Insurance Marketplace. Government programs like Medicare and Medicaid are not commercial insurance.
If you are not eligible for the HEMLIBRA Co-pay Program, there may be other options for co-pay assistance. Call (866) 436-5427 or visit HEMLIBRA.com/access to learn more.